Cottage Access Statement
Browney Cottages are a stone built terrace of 3 cottage, set on a country lane 2.5 miles from the village of Lanchester.
- We have an website and brochure available, with pictures of all the rooms.
- Bookings / enquiries can be made via email, or via telephone text, fax or by letter.
- All guests are provided with written directions to the cottage
- The cottage is set in the country with no bus route, nor is there a footpath, a car is required.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- There is a car park for 3 cars and as the cottages are on a country lane, cars can be parked of the front door of each cottage. 2m from the door. There are two steps leading to the cottage.
- The main entrance is the front door. The front door is 84cm x 176cm, with the hinge on the left.
- The step on the path the road is 3cm high on the second step into the cottage is concrete, 4cm high and 25cm deep.
The front door opens into the small entrance. There is a light switch on the right hand side wall for the outside light, hall and also upstairs landing light. There is a doormat on the floor at the front door
The flooring is carpets throughout except in the kitchen area which is vinyl.
- Door from the kitchen to the lounge / dining room is 70cm wide by 196cm high.
The chairs and 3 seater settee are movable.
- There is a TV with remote control with a digibox and DVD player.
- The table has two additional pull out leaves. There are 4 dining chairs available.
- There is a fridge freezer with the freezer compartment on the top.
- The flooring is vinyl in the kitchen are and carpet in the dining area.
Stairs and Landing
- There are 12 steps leading from the downstairs upto the landing. There is a handrail on the left hand side.
- From the landing there is 1 step into the front bedroom and a further shallow step up to the bathroom.
There is a bath, washbasin and toilet. ( Shower over the bath)
The flooring is vinyl
- Bedroom 1 Browney Cottage
- Door 72cm wide x 199cm high - hinged on the left. Carpeted with a short pile 80% wool carpet.
- There is a double bed 4' 6" wide
- All bedding is percale cotton with non feather pillows and quilt.
- The space to the left of the bed is 66cm wide.
- The space to the right of the bed is 52cm.
- The main room light has a switch at the door.
- There are two separate halogen reading lamps available by each side of the bed.
- Bedroom 1 - Browney Close
- Door 70cm wide x 198cm high - hinged on the left. Carpeted with a blue, short pile carpet.
- There are twin divan beds.
Space to the left of the bed is 42cm.
Space to the right of the bed is 36cm.
- All bedding is Egyptian cotton or percale with non feather pillows and quilt.
- There are two separate halogen reading lamps available by the side of each bed.
- In all bedrooms additional pillows are available.
- There is a front loading washing machine and tumble dryer available in the kitchen.
- Exiting from the back door, from the lounge, there is a garden with 3 steps.
A BBQ is available for guests to use.
- Sorry, no pets
- The premises are non Smoking.
- Address: Mrs Ann Darlington, Hall Hill farm, Lanchester, Durham DH7 0TA•
- Telephone: 01207 521476
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hallhillfarm.co.uk
- Hours of operation: Open all year.
- Emergency numbers: 01207 521476, Office 01388 731333, Farm 01388 730300
- We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone or email: email@example.com. Alternatively you can write to us at our home address.