Your safety when visiting us is paramount here at Hall Hill Farm. Due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic we had had to change the way we run the farm to make sure we can provide a safe and enjoyable experience for both our visitors and staff. Please read the following points below:
• Please book your tickets online before you visit, as we cannot guarantee tickets will be available on arrival, especailly at busy times. Members are also required to book. Animal feed can be purchased on arrival at the admission desk.
• Do not visit if you, a member of your household or someone you have come into contact with, has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 7 days.
The farm is open all day from 10.30am-4.30pm (February) 10.30am-5.00pm (March- October), please select a time slot and arrive within 15mins of your allotted time.
• The barrel train is open, however you will need to ensure children can get in and out as we are unable to assist. Please have correct change £1 per ride. It is the only additional charge.
• Whilst at the farm please use contactless cards to make any purchases. (Excluding Barrel train £1- cash)
• Chick and Rabbit handling is available.
• Please sanitise or wash your hands, using the extra hand-wash stations and sanitising points around the farm, before each activity.
• Our teashop is fully open. Sandwiches, lunchboxes, beverages and ices are also available from the playbarn kiosk. The playbarn seating area is also fully open.
• We are really looking forward to welcoming everyone again. Hope to see you soon.