Your safety when visiting us is paramount here at Hall Hill Farm. Due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic we had had to change the way we run the farm to make sure we can provide a safe and enjoyable experience for both our visitors and staff. Please your visit please read the below points
• You must book your tickets online before you enter, we will not be selling tickets on arrival. Members are also required to book. Animal feed can be purchased on arrival at the admission desk.
• Do not visit if you, a member of your household or someone you have come into contact with, has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Due to restrictions in the NE England you can only visit the farm with a group of 6 people or members of your household or support bubble, except for certain specific exemptions.
The farm is open all day from 10.30am -5pm, please select a time slot and arrive within 15mins of your allotted time. Certain attractions and play may be closed for cleaning for short periods of time during the day.
• Puppet shows and donkey rides are not available following government guidelines.
• Our tractor ride will operate with 50% capacity with first on, last off.
• The barrel train is open, however you will need to ensure children can get in and out as we are unable to assist. Please have correct change £1 per ride. It is the only additional charge.
• Whilst at the farm please use contactless cards to make any purchases. (Excluding Barrel train £1- cash)
• Chick and Rabbit handling is available. The chicks have moved location to the party barn to allow social distancing. facemasks must be worn in indoor areas by adults and children 11+ unless you have a medical exemption.
• Please sanitise or wash your hands, using the extra hand-wash stations and sanitising points around the farm, before each activity.
• We will have a dedicated member of Staff on patrol cleaning all surfaces.
• Our toilet facilities have been altered to provide better social distancing, please queue outside, the frequency of cleaning has been enhanced. The Baby changing room is now restricted to one household at a time.
• We have a social distance queuing system in place for when you arrive plus safety information at the entrance.
• Our staff will be protected by perspex sneeze screens and may wear facemasks or visors.
• Our outdoor play areas will be monitored and we have maximum limits on numbers for play areas and animal handling areas, for everyones safety
• We have hand sanitising points at the entrance to all play areas for you to use before and after play. Golf clubs and balls will be sanitised after each use.
• Our outdoor play areas will be deep cleaned between sessions. Indoor play is closed and will not reopen before 17th May.
The giftshop is open, please bring a mask or facecovering if you wish to visit the giftshop.
• Our teashop is open for takeaway service, but sandwiches, lunchboxes, ices and refreshments are available from the playbarn kiosk. The playbarn seating area is currently closed.
• We are really looking forward to welcoming everyone again. Hope to see you soon.