Your safety when visiting us is paramount here at Hall Hill Farm. Due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic we had had to change the way we run the farm to make sure we can provide a safe and enjoyable experience for both our visitors and staff. Please your visit please read the below points
• You must book your tickets online before you enter, we will not be selling tickets on arrival. Members are also required to book. Animal can be purchased on arrival.
• Do not visit if you, a member of your household or someone you have come into contact with, has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• We will be operating 2 daily Sessions 10am until 1pm and 2pm until 5pm, you can arrive anytime during your session slot but we will close at the end of the session to deep clean the farm ready for the next session.
• Our Indoor play areas, puppet shows and donkey rides are closed initially, following government guidelines.
• Our tractor ride will operate with 50% capacity with first on, last off.
• The barrel train is open, however you will need to ensure children can get in and out as we are unable to assist. Please have correct change £1 per ride. It is the only additional charge.
• Whilst at the farm please use contactless cards to make any purchases. (Excluding Barrel train £1- cash)
• Chick and Rabbit handling is available. The chicks have moved location to the party barn to allow social distancing. From 8th August , facemasks must be worn in indoor areas by adults and children 11+ unless you have a medical exemption.
• Please sanitise or wash your hands, using the extra hand-wash stations and sanitising points around the farm, before each activity.
• We will have a dedicated member of Staff on patrol cleaning all surfaces.
• Our toilet facilities have been altered to provide better social distancing, please queue outside, the frequency of cleaning has been enhanced. The Baby changing room is now restricted to one household at a time.
• We have a social distance queuing system in place for when you arrive plus safety information at the entrance.
• Our staff will be protected by perspex sneeze screens or may wear visors.
• Our outdoor play areas will be monitored and we have maximum limits on numbers for play areas and animal handling areas, for everyones safety
• We have hand sanitising points at the entrance to all play areas for you to use before and after play. Golf clubs and balls will be sanitised after each use.
• Our play areas will be deep cleaned between sessions
The giftshop is open, please bring a mask or facecovering if you wish to visit the giftshop.
• Our teashop is currently closed, but sandwiches, lunchboxes, ices and refreshments are available from the playbarn kiosk. You may use the playbarn for picnics but please do not move the tables as they have been arranged for social distancing.
• We are really looking forward to welcoming everyone again. Hope to see you soon.